The City Series is all you need to tackle your everyday. Compact and portable, you can take the City on a road trip for fun or conquer your daily commute.
Outsmart your city commute with the City model. Built to navigate an urban setting with agility and foldable to store in tight spaces.
Energy efficient LED Headlamps help illuminate your riding path. Positioned low to the ground so you see what's important.
LED Tail lights with built-in sensors that illuminate lights when brakes are applied.
Foldable and Portable
Easily fold up the City to a compact size to fit any car trunk or store away in tight spaces. Fold up the scooter, slide in the steering stem and collapse the handle bars for full portability.
Trigger happy takes on a new meaning. LCD throttle is equipped with multiple riding modes and a control panel to personalize your ride experience.
Front front shock absorber and pneumatic tire for optimal comfort. One-step lever for easy folding and unfolding. Dual rear shocks provide optimal comfort without the added weight.
- RETURN POLICY
- LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Range: 30 - 40 km / 22 - 28 mi.
Battery: LG 48V 13aH
Max Speed: 35 km/h / 22 mph
Weight: 20 kg / 44 lbs
Folded size: 3.9 x 6.9 x 15.8 inches
Max load: 120 kg / 265 lbs
Brakes: Rear drum brake
Tire size: 8.5 inch
Suspension: Front spring, rear hydraulic
We offer Fast & Free Shipping on all products in the contiguous United States and other countries (see brand shipping information below). We ship daily from domestic warehouses via FedEx, UPS, DHL, DPD, TNT and freight. If you are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or outside the United States and have any questions then please Contact Us.
NOTE: Shipping times are an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. You may need to assume a few extra days depending on the current shipping environment. Rest assured that we will do our best to get your package to you ASAP.
EVOLV Shipping Info
We offer free ground shipping within Canada and USA (excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands) for all foldable electric scooter orders. If you’re located in Vancouver, you can also purchase online and choose the pickup option at our showroom within 3-5 business days. Applicable Customs Duties and taxes are not included in shipping.
Please note if a product is returned to our warehouse due to unsuccessful delivery attempts, the buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, and re-delivery costs, plus an administrative fee of $30. We will hold all returned items for one week before re-stocking them.
Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska?
Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is available, but please contact us first for a shipping quote before placing an order online.
Electric Ride Co. Shipping Process
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will usually ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information as soon as your order leaves the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery and take photos. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Freight LTL Shipments
- Note: Only applies to certain products such as large scooters.
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday to Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8am - 12pm or 12pm - 4pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time, i.e. 9am, cannot be scheduled. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at Time of Product Delivery
- Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing:
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- We recommend immediate inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork, take photos of the damage, and notify us immediately by sending an e-mail with photos to email@example.com
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
Have a question? Please contact us:
Customer service is a top priority for us at Electric Ride Co. and we will do our best to fulfill your expectations at all times.
Electric Ride Co. is an authorized dealer and distributor for all the brands and products sold on this website. All of our products are covered by their manufacturer return/refund policies and warranty policies.
For a majority of our products, our return policy varies between 7 to 30 days depending on the brand of the item you order. Each manufacturer has its own policies and we have to abide by the manufacturer's return and refund policies as we are an authorized dealer for the brands we distribute. Please read the return policy below that applies to this product. Brand return policies should be read in conjunction with the Electric Ride Co. Return Terms below.
EVOLV RETURN POLICY
Note: EVOLV products are covered by the Urban Machina Return Policy.
Online: We offer a full refund for scooters that have not been shipped out. For scooters that have already been shipped out, we will offer a refund within 7 days of your receipt of the item, after item has been returned and received at our warehouse, and inspected to conclude that is is brand new and unused. Please note there will be a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for costs associated with shipping the item back.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on the following:
- Scooters that have customized add-ons to the product that require installation at the customer’s request, before delivery;
- Scooters that have personal modifications to the product by the customer after delivery; and
- Scooters that have been used.
PARTS & ACCESORIES
Online: We offer a full refund or exchange on unopened and uninstalled products within 14 days of your receipt of the item. Buyer is responsible for costs associated with shipping the item back.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on electronic parts, including charger, battery, throttle/LCD display, controller, lights, and all electrical wirings.
Urban Machina only sells parts that are compatible with scooters sold by Urban Machina. Please note it is the buyer's responsibility to confirm that parts purchased are compatible with their scooters, if they are not brands sold by Urban Machina.
PayPal & Credit Card: All pre-order cancellations paid with a credit card will be charged a 3% cancellation fee.
PayBright: All pre-orders paid via PayBright will incur a 5% cancellation fee.
Exception: The cancellation fee is not applicable if the product is delayed 30 days after the latest delivery time.
Electric Ride Co. Return Terms
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging.
- Returns may be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- We do not charge restocking fees, but if our supplier does, this fee will be passed on to you. Supplier restocking fees vary from zero to 30% and can be viewed on the product page.
- If the return is for personal reasons, a 5% fee will be charged to cover our administration costs and merchant processing fees.
- If your order has shipped, you will be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
- Original shipping charges included in the purchase price of the product are non-refundable.
- We will refund the product price minus the applicable fees and charges.
- Refunds will be credited to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to be processed once the item is delivered back to us.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in a new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment.
- All cancelled orders are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- This fee covers administration costs and costs from our credit card processing company. Whenever we refund an order, we are not refunded our merchant card processing fees.
- If your order has not been shipped yet, this is the only fee you will incur.
- If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies and more fees will apply like original shipping costs, return shipping costs, and restocking fees if any. We do not charge restocking fees, we only pass them on from our supplier.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All of our products are covered by their manufacturer warranty policies. The warranty information for each product can be found under the "WARRANTY" tab on the product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product.
We do not offer exchanges. If you’d like a different item (different size / color / model, etc.) you will need to cancel or return the initial order and place a new order.
Have a question? Please contact us:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. Most of our suppliers have a minimum advertised price policy which dealers have to follow. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date then please let us know. As long as the dealer is not breaking the minimum advertised price policy, we will refund the price difference to your original payment method.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website or on our competitors’ website along with your order number within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting our Price Match Policy.
- Black Friday promotions and promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors’ website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e. eBay, Overstock, etc.).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Policy includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please Contact Us.
The following brands are excluded from the Price Match Policy:
Electric Ride Co. is an authorized dealer and distributor for all the brands and products sold on this website. All of our products are covered by their manufacturer warranty policies.
EVOLV / Urban Machina Warranty Policy
NOTE: Urban Machina is the global distributor for EVOLV.
BY USING YOUR URBAN MACHINA ELECTRIC SCOOTER YOU AGREE TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. PLEASE READ THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, DO NOT USE YOUR URBAN MACHINA ELECTRIC SCOOTER. RETURN IT UNUSED FOR A REFUND. To benefit from the limited warranty, the customer is advised to read Urban Machina Inc. (“Urban Machina”) Limited Warranty terms together with the “important” and “care and maintenance” sections provided in the user manual. This limited warranty applies to the extent permitted by law and unless restricted or prohibited by law.
LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
Urban Machina warrants that Urban Machina Inc. Electric Scooters (“Products” or “Product”), distributed by Urban Machina, are free from defects in material and workmanship. Limited Warranty is applicable under the following terms and conditions:
- This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser (name listed on the shipping address) of the Product only, during the first twelve (12) months or first 3000 km, which ever comes first, beginning on the date the purchaser received the Product (“Warranty Period”). Original purchase receipt is required to proceed with warranty repairs.
- This Limited Warranty is terminated on the first day of the second year of ownership, when the scooter mileage reaches 3001 km, or when the scooter is resold to another individual. This Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
- This Limited Warranty covers the following component parts (“Components”) of the Product only, during the Warranty Period:
- Hub motor;
- Battery packs;
- Throttle and battery indicator unit;
- Charger unit;
- Scooter frame;
- Scooter stem;
- LED lights; and
- Electrical wiring and components.
The following components are covered only if defects are reported within the first 30 days or 10 KM of use (whichever comes first):
- Brake calipers;
- Brake discs;
- Kickstands; and
- During the Warranty Period, Urban Machina or its authorized service centres will repair or replace, at Urban Machina’s SOLE DISCRETION, any defective Components with new or factory rebuilt replacement items, and return the Products to the customer in working condition, provided that the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty are met. All defective Products or Components that have been replaced shall become the properties of Urban Machina.
- Products and/or Components that have been repaired or replaced pursuant to the paragraph above will be covered by this Limited Warranty for the balance of the Warranty Period.
- This Limited Warranty will only be effective when presented together, to either Urban Machina or its authorized centers, with proof of date and place of purchase of Products such as the purchase receipt.
What this Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any covered component.
- Products used for commercial purpose(s) including but not limited to leasing/hiring, use in competitions etc
- Any logistical costs of returning the Product to Urban Machina or its authorised service centres for servicing or the cost of returning the Product to the customer after servicing.
- Defects or damages resulting from use of the Product(s) other than its normal and customary manner as stated in the user manuals accompanying the Products.
- Battery failures resulting from water damage (including exposure to moisture or dampness), improper charging, power surges, after market chargers, lack of proper winter storage, seals of the battery enclosure or cells being broken or tampered with, and/or the battery was used in equipment other than its intended use;
- Defects or damages from improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, modifications, connections, misuse (including but not limited to exceeding manufacturer’s published weight limit), neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of Urban Machina, including damage caused by dropping, blown fuses, spills of food or liquid.
- Loss of screws or stripped screws due to over forcing.
- Unauthorized service center repairs.
- Product rusting, blemishes, and/or loss of color due to sun exposure and usage.
- Defects or malfunctions of the product not notified by customer during the Warranty Period.
- Any orders that have received a chargeback.
- Products which have had their serial numbers removed or tampered with.
- The customer understands the risk of serious injury or death in the operation of such products and shall agree to take the necessary precautions and exercise good judgement to avoid hazards and dangerous situations which may result in serious injury or death.
- The customer shall agree to indemnify and hold harmless Urban Machina from all injuries or death arising from the operation of the product.
- The use of safety and protective gear such as bicycle helmets is strongly encouraged. And so is the use of Good Judgement.
- The customer is advised to take the following precautions:
- Do not ride on wet ground or in heavy rain;
- Take corners slowly and look out for pedestrians;
- Avoid potholes, curbs and debris on the ground;
- Keep tires pumped to the specified pressure;
- Dismount in places with heavy human traffic and push the scooter manually;
- Service the product every 3 months on regular usage, 6 months for non-frequent usage;
- Do not use product on public roads and respect local road regulations.
How to request service under this Limited Warranty:
To obtain performance of Urban Machina to repair and/or replace the Product or its Components under this Limited Warranty, the customer must, during the Warranty Period:
- Bring proof of purchase and the Product to Urban Machina.
- Submit a service ticket here, along with a photo of video showing the claimed defect.
- The average repair time is 3-7 days, excluding shipping time to and from our service center. This warranty does not cover the shipping costs associated with the transportation of the scooter to and from our service center, and/or the shipping costs of warranty parts, and a fee will be charged for return shipping or pick-up and delivery service.
Why Buy From Us?
- We are an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we sell.
- We offer Fast and Free Shipping to the contiguous U.S. and more.
- Low Price Guarantee - we'll match or beat any authorized dealer's price.
- We offer Financing options with Klarna & Shop Pay at checkout.
- No Sales Tax or any hidden costs.
- We strive to offer the Best Customer Service in the industry.
- Guaranteed Secure Checkout – we value your privacy.
The best communication with the seller!
The Exway Atlas 2WD is a great board! It looks really good and is very high quality. It is very powerful, it can even climb steep hills. I'm buying a second one for my girlfriend right away. I warmly recommend!
Very satisfied with the product. Guy (store owner) made sure I was up to date with the status order since the product was back ordered. He called and emailed me to reassure that the product was coming. On top of that, no other competitors stores could compete the low price that Electric Ride Co. had to offer. Would highly recommend buying from here! Thank you
There are simply not enough stars that match the quality of service i received from those guys!First of all, being from Greece was a real struggle to find a trustworthy vendor FOR MONTHS to buy that thing.I stumbled on their page,did a bit of research and decided to give it a go.I wish i found them earlier!They reply super fast and they are there to help you with even the most tiny insignificant thing! (Guy Venter you are the real MVP brother!)
I recently purchased the Nanrobot D6 2.0 from Electric ride and I’m so happy with it. First of all the quality is very good. The scooter is well made and fast and smooth!
Guy at Electric ride has been so helpful both with assisting with my order as well as helpful with questions/concerns after my purchase.
I totally recommend purchasing from Electricrideco.com
5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
I bought an Exway Flex Pro and I'm very happy with the service I got from Electric Ride Co. and the board is amazing! There was a delay from Exway but I was updated on all changes from the original plan by Electric Ride Co. and given the option to cancel at all points. Definitely recommend! 🥳
Very happy about my experience with Electric Ride Co. They are very professional, replying on time to every email I sent, with ample clarification and useful tips. Item arrived in the promised time, intact and in excellent packaging conditions. Thank you guys, I will definitely order my next toy from your shop!
I purchased my Hiboy KS4 Pro from Electric Ride Co. and could not be happier. The quality of the experience and the support from Guy was great. The scooter was delivered exactly as it was described. I would highly recommend working with Electric Ride Co. on your scooter purchases.
I bought a great EV Scooter at a great price from Electric Ride Co.
Thanks to Guy for helping me with the transaction for the Hiboy VE1 Pro.
Great shipping, 5 stars all the way.
I had purchased a CP-3 from another company and got jipped. This company is extremely reliable and honest. I highly recommend 👌. My new Shansu is the best.
Let me first say, that Guy was more than accommodating to make sure that my first online purchase ever went as smooth as possible and kept me in the loop thru the whole process.
Guy is excellent with making one feel at ease. He went far & beyond to provide me with all updates and answered all my questions with prompt responses.
I've named it Scuuter. I am so thrilled with Scuuter. I almost feel like a kid again. I'm so elated that I made this purchase knowing that there's a company out there who have backed all that which they advertise. There aren't words to describe Guy's most excellent customer service. If there was such a rating of 10 stars, Electric Ride Co. and Guy both get a 10 star rating. To all who might be thinking about making a purchase, they're the ones you should buy from.
I am extremely happy with the purchase as well as with the customer service itself, the great approach to the client that this company practices, distinguishes them from the others, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, they will certainly help you! The Wave board works flawlessly, though I'm still learning how to ride :D. So, If there's someone who is still thinking about buying first board or maybe looking for another one to the collection, I strongly recommend Electricrideco!
I love this board, so well made and the hydro wheels are excellent. Plenty of reviews online about flex pro.
More importantly, the purchase experience was even better. Very responsive, they call you back when needed and pretty much go above and beyond compared to others. Dude named Guy in particular was very helpful. I must have bugged him quite a few times but he was always helpful and would return messages in timely manner. I hope I can purchase my next board from here. If they carry it I will.
I purchase this bike for my son’s 13th Bday and he absolutely loves it!
It was easy to assemble and not a day he doesn’t take it out for a ride. The bike is fast and rides smooth! Guy Venter provided excellent customer service and was very responsive in answering our emails. Will definitely recommend this company!
I bought my husband’s Nanrobot D6+ from Electric Ride Co, and I’m delighted with my purchase. GUY who assisted me was accommodating, superior customer service and quick to respond to answer all of my questions! Smoothest transaction I have ever had! He even did a price match for me. They also offer fast, Free shipping plus a bonus scooter bag. I will definitely recommend electric ride co and Guy to my friends and family who are in the market for a scooter.
I’ve had quite a few boards over the years, but I have to say the flex pro is probably the best board I’ve found for the for the price.. The build quality is unbelievable.. Also, the power of the board is unbelievable on uphill slopes… also, the hydro wheels are the best wheels for city Streets 100%