We offer Fast & Free Shipping on all products in the contiguous United States and other countries (see the "SHIPPING" tab on each product page for details). We ship daily from domestic warehouses via FedEx, UPS, DHL, DPD, TNT and freight. If you are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or outside the United States and have any questions then please Contact Us.
Order processing and handling time usually varies from 1-3 business days. Once your order has been shipped, transit time usually varies between 1-5 days. Estimates of shipping times for each product can be viewed in the “SHIPPING” tab on the product page.
NOTE: Shipping times are an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. You may need to assume a few extra days depending on the current shipping environment. Rest assured that we will do our best to get your package to you ASAP.
Feel free to contact us by phone at +1 (888) 897 0774 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will usually ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information as soon as your order leaves the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery and take photos. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
FREIGHT LTL SHIPMENTS
- Note: Only applies to certain products such as large scooters.
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday to Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8am - 12pm or 12pm - 4pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time, i.e. 9am, cannot be scheduled. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at Time of Product Delivery
- Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing:
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- We recommend immediate inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify us immediately by sending an e-mail with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
- Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify us immediately by sending an e-mail with photos to email@example.com
Have a question? Please contact us:
Call: +1 (888) 897 0774