X-Treme Malibu Elite 24V
The Malibu Elite 24 Volt Electric Beach Cruiser Bicycle (E-Bike) is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 300 watts from the Zero Resistance rear hub motor. This 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has our 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifting System, a battery pack consisting of 7 lightweight lithium cells running at 24 volts 10.4 amps (previously only 8 amps), and oversize 26" x 2.125 Kenda® Balloon Cruiser Street Tires, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
This awesome electric beach cruiser bicycle comes standard with a folding basket that can be hung on either the front handle bars or on either side of the rear rack. There is no extra fee for the basket!
Front & rear JAK disk brakes are standard on the Malibu Elite 24 Volt Beach Cruiser along with a large comfy big fat beach cruiser seat with dual springs to soften your ride!
This electric beach cruiser bicycle will travel 20 miles per hour for up to 20 miles on a single charge and it only takes a maximum of 4 hours to recharge the battery pack. The LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts to the frame below the seat and is hardly noticeable.
- RETURN POLICY
- LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
|Motor Type:||Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel|
|Gears & Speeds:||7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter|
|Amps:||10.4 AMP Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10.4 AMP's each)|
|Volts:||24 Volts (Each Battery Is 3.6 Volts)|
|Batteries:||7 - Lightweight Lithium Battery Cells In A Sealed Removable Pack|
|Battery Type:||LiPo4 Lithium Battery Cells|
|Tire Size:||26" x 2.25" Kenda Balloon Beach Tires on Aluminum Wheels|
|Charger:||Smart Charger Included|
|Distance:||Up to 15 to 20 miles per charge - can still pedal if charge is lost|
|Throttle Type:||Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only|
|Frame Type/Size:||100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight / 18" - Step Through|
|Forks:||Aluminum Forks (Light Weight)|
|Front Wheel:||Quick Release Front Axle For Easy Transporting|
|Handlebars:||Extra Wide & Long Beach Cruiser Comfort Bars (Aluminum)|
|Seat:||Big - Wide - Comfort Beach Cruiser Seat With Suspension|
|Seat Post:||Extra Length Lightweight Aluminum|
|Fenders:||Full Coverage Fenders / Mud Guards|
|Braking System:||Front and Rear JAK Disk Brakes|
|Drive System:||Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor (Motor is in rear rim) + Pedal Power|
|Head Light||LED Light Included|
|Measurements:||Seat Height 33 - 39 inches / Handlebar Height 40 inches / Handlebar Width 27 inches / Bicycle Length 70 inches|
|Carton Size (LxWxH):||(LxWxH): 54.5" L x 8.5" W x 28" H|
|Shipping Weight:||67 Lbs|
|Bicycle Weight:||57 Lbs (Including the light weight battery pack)|
|Maximum Rider Weight:||350 Lbs|
|Basket:||Lightweight Folding Basket - Hangs On Handlebars or Rear Rack|
|Warranty:||1 Year X-Treme Warranty - 1 Year Battery Warranty|
|Lifetime Warranty:||The Frame Is Warranted For Lifetime at no additional charge. There is option to purchase a Lifetime Warranty for the bicycle & its components.|
We offer Fast & Free Shipping on all products in the contiguous United States and other countries (see brand shipping information below). We ship daily from domestic warehouses via FedEx, UPS, DHL, DPD, TNT and freight. If you are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or outside the United States and have any questions then please Contact Us.
NOTE: Shipping times are an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. You may need to assume a few extra days depending on the current shipping environment. Rest assured that we will do our best to get your package to you ASAP.
Feel free to contact us by phone at +1 (888) 897 0774 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
X-Treme Shipping Info
We offer free shipping to the contiguous United States via UPS Ground and freight (Cabo Cruiser only). All X-Treme products ship out of our warehouse located in Washington State.
Most orders will ship within 1 business day and shipping transit times are usually 1-5 business days depending on your location in the United States.
Alaska & Hawaii
Orders can be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii by air at an additional cost. You may e-mail email@example.com to obtain rates for those shipments.
Freight Delivery (Cabo Cruiser Only)
Large items that ship by freight (Cabo Cruiser) include free shipping.
Home delivery of freight orders includes delivery to the customer’s residence outside/curbside to ground level. It does not include inside delivery or delivery inside an apartment complex to upper or lower levels.
Areas with Additional Freight Delivery Fees (Cabo Cruiser Only)
An additional $50 freight delivery fee is charged for shipping to New York City (Zip codes ending in 100-104, 110-119, 150-196), Martha’s Vineyard and any island delivery within the 48 contiguous United States. A $100 freight delivery fee is also charged for shipping to any of the Florida Keys (includes zip codes 33040 & 33037).
Receiving and Inspecting Freight Shipments (Cabo Cruiser Only)
When you receive your shipment, ask the carrier the following questions:
- Is it damaged? Do not sign the receipt before inspecting for damage. Check for holes, water stains, and tears. Pick up cartons if you can. Check for rattling. Listen for something broken inside. Check to see if any packages have been opened or if the sealing tape has been tampered with.
- Is the piece count correct? Count the pieces and match the number on the delivery receipt to the number you have counted. If the shipment is on a pallet, check to make sure the pallet is solid with no voids inside the stack. If the shipment is shrink or stretch wrapped, make sure the wrap hasn't been cut and pieces removed. Sign only for the type of unit you receive. For example: two pallets. Don't sign for the number of packages that are supposed to be on the pallet. However, if time permits or the pallet is not banded or shrink wrapped, count the packages, and only then sign for the number of packages.
If your delivery doesn't check out, do the following:
- If only partially damaged or short, accept it and note exceptions on the delivery receipt. Do not refuse the shipment.
- Email our Customer Care Team with your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to note exceptions:
- Damage Notations: Be specific. Describe the damage accurately. Pinpoint the locations of all defects.
- Shortage Notations: If part of shipment is missing, write the number of pieces actually delivered on the delivery receipt and circle it. Then write down the number of pieces missing and note them as "short."
- Signatures: Write down all exceptions on both copies of the delivery receipt. Have the driver sign both copies of the delivery receipt in his full name (not initials or nicknames). After the driver signs, you sign also.
Order Cancellation Policy
Before completing your purchase, please confirm that you have selected the correct item(s), color(s), accessories, etc. Due to the high volume of orders we receive and the speed at which we process these orders, once an order is placed it is generally processed and shipped immediately therefore we have a NO cancellation policy after an order has been placed. If a shipment is refused and returned to our warehouse a 15% restocking fee will apply and all actual shipping fees will be deducted from any refunds. Shipping is included in the purchase price however any cancellation in transit will result in the shipment charges being deducted from the refund.
Prior to completing your order, please ensure your shipping information is correct!
Incorrect addresses may delay your delivery. Incorrect shipping addresses (wrong house #, wrong zip, missing apartment #, etc) will also incur a minimum $17.00 charge for packages shipping via ground transportation (UPS) if the correction is needed after the item has shipped. This fee is charged to us by UPS for incorrect addresses and will be billed to the credit card your order was placed with. If a credit card is not on file you will receive a bill for this charge.
Incorrect shipping addresses for packages shipping via freight are subject to higher fees and will be determined on an individual basis for your particular shipment based on the carrier quote for the necessary changes.
We do not ship to APO addresses.
Anything outside of the USA incurs additional shipping charges. All units shipped by ground to Canada will incur a flat rate of $400 per unit additional shipping charge. This includes shipping and customs/duties fees. Customer is not responsible for any additional fees associated with the delivery of their unit. All fees will be covered by the flat rate fee.
All units shipped by freight (Cabo Cruiser) will incur a flat rate of $200 per unit additional shipping charge. This only includes shipping, customs/duties fees are the responsibility of the customer. Customer must arrange custom’s clearance with the broker of their choice and payment for those additional fees will need to be made prior to delivery. If a shipment crosses the Canadian border and the customer later refuses, all shipping fees and custom's fees already incurred will be deducted from the refund.
Electric Ride Co. Shipping Process
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will usually ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information as soon as your order leaves the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery and take photos. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
FREIGHT LTL SHIPMENTS
- Only applies to certain products such as large scooters.
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday to Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8am - 12pm or 12pm - 4pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time, i.e. 9am, cannot be scheduled. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at Time of Product Delivery
- Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing:
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- We recommend immediate inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify us immediately by sending an e-mail with photos to email@example.com
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
- Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify us immediately by sending an e-mail with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please contact us:
Call: +1 (888) 897 0774
Customer service is a top priority for us at Electric Ride Co. and we will do our best to fulfill your expectations at all times.
Electric Ride Co. is an authorized dealer and distributor for all the brands and products sold on this website. All of our products are covered by their manufacturer return/refund policies and warranty policies.
For a majority of our products, our return policy varies between 7 to 30 days depending on the brand of the item you order. Each manufacturer has its own policies and we have to abide by the manufacturer's return and refund policies as we are an authorized dealer for the brands we distribute. Please read the return policy below that applies to this product. Brand return policies should be read in conjunction with the Electric Ride Co. Return Terms below.
15 DAY RETURN POLICY (Satisfaction Guarantee) - BICYCLES & SCOOTERS
If during the first 15 days you choose to return your bicycle or scooter purchased from X-Treme for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Return Terms and Conditions
Refunds will be for 100% of the entire purchase price including the original shipping costs.
Extended Warranties purchased will be 100% refunded when a bicycle is returned for a refund; within the extended warranty period only.
At the discretion of X-Treme, a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from refunds for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box). For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Contact email@example.com to obtain an RMA number.
*Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been received and processed, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made; which means we will refund your dealer or the store you purchased from and your dealer / store will have to refund you.
***Colors may vary slightly from the actual product due to photographic lighting and computer monitors/phone screens displaying colors differently. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. Also, paint is mixed at the time of production and although our factory tries to make each batch identical it may vary slightly than previous batches. We are not liable for these slight differences.
Electric Ride Co. Return Terms
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging.
- Returns may be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- We do not charge restocking fees, but if our supplier does, this fee will be passed on to you. Supplier restocking fees vary from zero to 30% and can be viewed on the product page.
- If the return is for personal reasons, a 5% fee will be charged to cover our administration costs and merchant processing fees.
- If your order has shipped, you will be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
- Original shipping charges included in the purchase price of the product are non-refundable.
- We will refund the product price minus the applicable fees and charges.
- Refunds will be credited to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to be processed once the item is delivered back to us.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in a new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment.
- All cancelled orders are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- This fee covers administration costs and costs from our credit card processing company. Whenever we refund an order, we are not refunded our merchant card processing fees.
- If your order has not been shipped yet, this is the only fee you will incur.
- If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies and more fees will apply like original shipping costs, return shipping costs, and restocking fees if any. We do not charge restocking fees, we only pass them on from our supplier.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All of our products are covered by their manufacturer warranty policies. The warranty information for each product can be found under the "WARRANTY" tab on the product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product.
We do not offer exchanges. If you’d like a different item (different size / color / model, etc.) you will need to cancel or return the initial order and place a new order.
Have a question? Please contact us:
Call: +1 (888) 897 0774
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. Most of our suppliers have a minimum advertised price policy which dealers have to follow. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date then please let us know. As long as the dealer is not breaking the minimum advertised price policy, we will refund the price difference to your original payment method.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website or on our competitors’ website along with your order number within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting our Price Match Policy.
- Black Friday promotions and promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors’ website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e. eBay, Overstock, etc.).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Policy includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please Contact Us.
The following brands are excluded from the Price Match Policy:
Electric Ride Co. is an authorized dealer and distributor for all the brands and products sold on this website. All of our products are covered by their manufacturer warranty policies.
If you have any issues with your product, please call us at +1 (888) 897 0774 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer.
X-Treme Warranty Policy
12 Month (ONE YEAR) Limited Warranty for Components (excluding Batteries) & Lifetime Frame Warranty.
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on bicycle components and a Lifetime frame warranty of all X-Treme Bicycles that are purchased directly from X-Treme or an X-Treme authorized Dealer.
X-Treme bicycle frames are warrantied for the lifetime of the bicycle with the original purchaser. This warranty is for the frame only. X-Treme does not cover any labor charges for transfer of bicycle components from original frame to replacement frame. Replacement frame may be from X-Treme scratch & dent stock. Frame replacement is for manufacturer defect only. This warranty excludes corrosion, paint fade or scratches, impact marks or damage, modifications by purchaser, misuse and act of God.
Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date. Your warranty begins the day the bicycle is delivered to you or purchased from a storefront. This warranty covers manufacturer defects and defaults only. All components are warrantied until the end of the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty Period. If you receive your replacement part within the last month of the warranty, your replacement part will be warrantied for 30 Days from delivery of the replacement part.
We may request some parts be returned for replacement. The cost to return those parts is the responsibility of the purchaser. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipments to the purchaser. Any additional warranty parts will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
Your warranty will be void if any modifications are made to the original design of the bike. Warranty is non-transferable and we will NOT offer a warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non-authorized Dealers, products that are purchased used or products that are purchased via outlet centers. X-Treme will, however, offer free lifetime technical support access on these products & if parts are needed those parts may be purchased direct from X-Treme.
What is not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty?
We do not cover normal wear and tear on any components. Parts such as brake pads, spokes, hand grips, cables and housing, tires, tubes, and chains will not be warrantied unless defect upon arrival.
We do not cover scratch, dents or other cosmetic damage not caused by X-Treme.
We do not cover any components compromised due to corrosion from the elements (moisture, heat, water, etc.).
We do not cover defect or damaged parts from failure to follow instructions in owner’s manual, improper assembly, acts of God, misuse, neglect, improper storage, commercial use, alterations to the bikes original design or components, modifications with parts not sold by X-Treme, operator error resulting in accident, extreme or stunt ridings, or improper maintenance & upkeep.
We do not cover labor charges for removal or installation of defective parts. Warranty is for replacement parts only.
12 Month (ONE YEAR) Battery Limited Warranty
We offer a full ONE Year Limited Warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. Your battery is warranted for any manufactuer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date. Warranty begins the day the bicycle is delivered to you or purchased from a storefront.
X-Treme requires that defective batteries be returned to us for repair or exchange. X-Treme does not pay the shipping fees to return the batteries to us however we will pay to ship the battery pack to you.
Battery warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by improper care, charging and maintenance, using a charger not supplied by X-Treme, damage resulting from power surges or water damage.
If a bike arrives with a wheel out-of-true (not sufficiently straight or round) due to shipping damage or manufacturer defect we agree to reimburse the cost to get the wheel trued, not to exceed $40 per wheel. All the below requirements must be met in order to qualify for this reimbursement.
1. We must be notified within 5 business days of receiving your bike.
2. You must provide a video of the rim showing that the wheel is not true.
3. The video must show the rim spinning, not just the tire.
4. You must provide us with a receipt indicating that the wheel has been trued.
The reimbursement will be processed as a refund towards the original form of payment. If you purchased from one of the many national dealerships the refund will be processed to your dealer and they will then be responsible for processing your reimbursement.
Return Terms and Conditions:
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Refunds will be for 100% of the entire purchase price including the original shipping costs when a scooter is returned for a refund; within the warranty period only. Extended Warranties purchased will be 100% refunded when a scooter is returned for a refund.
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at his or her own expense. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted & you will be subject to any and all costs incurred.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way or gas has been added to the fuel tank. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
At the discretion of X-Treme Scooters, a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from refunds for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns. *All new units will be charged the 15% restocking fee.
If you would like to proceed with your return request, please reply to your Support Ticket or this email stating that you agree to the terms & conditions. Within your response, please identify whether you are requesting a Refund or Replacement. We will then submit your return request to your dealership of purchase and our management team.
Within 3-4 business days of receiving your agreement to the terms and conditions, a team member from our support department will contact you with further instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: We must receive your agreement to the above terms within 10 days of this correspondence. Failure to do so will result in your return request being automatically denied.
Why Buy From Us?
- We are an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we sell.
- We offer Fast and Free Shipping to the contiguous U.S. and more.
- Low Price Guarantee - we'll match or beat any authorized dealer's price.
- We offer Financing options with Klarna & Shop Pay at checkout.
- No Sales Tax or any hidden costs.
- We strive to offer the Best Customer Service in the industry.
- Guaranteed Secure Checkout – we value your privacy.
What Our Customers Say
I bought my husband’s Nanrobot D6+ from Electric Ride Co, and I’m delighted with my purchase. GUY who assisted me was accommodating, superior customer service and quick to respond to answer all of my questions! Smoothest transaction I have ever had! He even did a price match for me. They also offer fast, Free shipping plus a bonus scooter bag. I will definitely recommend electric ride co and Guy to my friends and family who are in the market for a scooter.
I’ve had quite a few boards over the years, but I have to say the flex pro is probably the best board I’ve found for the for the price.. The build quality is unbelievable.. Also, the power of the board is unbelievable on uphill slopes… also, the hydro wheels are the best wheels for city Streets 100%
Great prices, lightning fast shipping, great customer service. Why would I purchase anywhere else? Five stars all the way.
Just bought my first e-skateboard. Exway Atlas Pro. Electric Ride Co got me set up like pros!!! Stoked!!!
I bought this for my husband, and he rides it around town to run errands all the time. He is very satisfied with the color, the design, speed, and all the lights. Overall, he said this was the best choice for him.
The electric bikes small enough to take it everywhere, I love it am always on it!.
This is my 2nd dyu bike, I had the dyu ds2 +2 vip before but this ones even smaller and has same 10 ah battery.
The bikes awesome and no custom charges shipping to uk
Guy from Electric Ride Co. helped me with my first ebike order and recommended changing it to the Himiway Escape Pro. I received it after 5-6 days and was riding around Aggieland the same day. Excellent communication and no hassle transaction. Great customer service! Thank you, Guy!
Got my Atlas Carbon 4WD about 4 days ago. From the first moment opening the box I knew this was something special and it sure is. Wow, I love it! Great distance and the nicest ride. I'm still playing with settings and dialing her in. The power band on these motors is just kick ass! Super fast and just an all round great ride. All my friends love it and it's well worth the money.
Exway, please wait at least a year before you top this model. Guy, your service was friendly and spot on. Thank you! Will keep my eyes out for your next Atlas 4x4 model.
This is a great and fun small board. The swappable battery makes range limitations disappear with a quick swap. As far as customer support I haven't seen a company keep in touch as much as Electric Ride Co., I loved the service and help. If you want a great short board look no longer.
SoverSky T7.2 trike is awesome. I have been riding almost every day since it was delivered. Assembly was easy and the trike performance is as described. Customer service from Electric Ride Company is excellent. Thank you
Electric Ride Company offered the best deal at the time for the Atlas 2WD. It is a powerful EV. I live in the mountains of North Georgia. The back roads have considerable inclines and are curvy. The performance of this thing is impressive. It does have gradient limitations but I am very impressed with what it is capable of. My next upgrade is to order the 66T wheel pulley from Exway. Also, I purchased a 13T drive pulley. This is to improve the overall torque of the 6-inch All Terrain Tires in the hopes of enhancing the experience on hilly roads.
Customer support has been really good too. I have asked several questions and received concise, informative replies in a timely manner.
Exway Flex is a great board for commuting and totally worth its value. It has enough range for daily rides and has a very customizable controller. The trucks make the ride smooth and the board goes over speed bumps comfortably. I would definitely recommend this board.
This was my first electric skateboard and I honestly cannot remember having this much fun! The design on the grip tape just adds another fun detail I really enjoyed :) Thank you again for the amazing board, communication and customer service!
Before placing an order for this scooter I had done my research and knew it's the best scooter in the market for what it offers. Electric ride Co. offers the best price possible in the market and I was thrilled to have all of my queries avswered in a timely manner. The owner of Electric ride Co. Is extremely well informed and went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase.
I received my scooter two weeks ago. It was shipped just one business day after I placed the order and reached me after a transit time of only 5 business days. It was very well packaged and secured with enough styrofoam. I assembled the scooter which only took 20 minutes and have been riding it since then. The scooter is extremely efficient and is very very sturdy. I am amazed at the top notch quality this product offers and the unmatched customer service Guy offered me.
I would give this product and the service an A+
I will highly recommend this website and its products after experiencing the kind of service I have experienced so far. If you're in the market for an electric ride whether for commuting or for fun and want it delivered fast and at the best possible price, Guy is your guy for it 😉
Thank you Electric Ride Co. It was great doing business with you.
I really love this bike. It meets all my requirements including portability, which was the top priority for me to pick an e-bike. I'm able to put my D11 in the front seat of my convertible car. I don't need much power and range. All I need is to load my bike in my car to get to bike routes and ride my bike for fun as well as exercise.
Here is why I give this bike a grade A. There's a steep hill in my neighborhood and I couldn't make it up with my Brompton folding bike, which is why I wanted buy a new bike. Using PAS 2 on my Fiido D11, it was very easy to get to the top of the hill maintaining 10 km/h. I didn’t even have to use PAS 3. I've seen so many folks on YouTube having a hard time riding up hills with the D11 and I don't know why.
I highly recommend this bike and received great customer service from Electric Ride Co.