Lunar Scooters Lunar Rocket 48V 2000W Electric Scooter
MAXIMUM SPEED, ACCELERATION, OFF-ROAD CAPABILITY
Lunar Scooters is excited to announce the Lunar Rocket 2000 (Brushless Lithium Electric Scooter). This is one of the fastest stand up / sit down electric scooters in its class. Speeds up to 35-40 MPH ***, 24-30 miles per charge, and 3x the torque of our 1200 watt lithium and 4x the torque of our lead-acid battery models, which will take heavier riders up most hills with ease. We put 14″ knobby tires on this beast, dual suspension, dual front and rear disc brakes, which separates this scooter from any other scooter in its class. We added aluminum to the frame making this scooter a lightweight 75 LBS. This is the Lunar Rocket and it’s time to take off!
- One of the most powerful & fastest standup / sit down electric scooters in its class!
- Most Powerful 2000 Watt BRUSHLESS 48v Electric Motor.
- 48v 50a 20ah Lithium Battery. Rides full speed 90% of the charge.
- 4x the torque, hill climb power & take-off speed of 1000 watt series.
- Pulls 250 LB riders up most steep hills with ease. (can carry a 400lb+ rider).
- 22 pounds lighter than other models, weighs only 75 lbs.
- Speeds up to 35-40 mph *** (based on riders weight and terrain, 45 mph max downhill).*
- Upgraded knobby 14″ tires & aluminum rims.
- A folding frame that locks in place under 2 seconds.
- Lithium fast charger, only 4-5 hours to charge a dead battery.
- 24-30 miles per charge *** (based on riders weight and terrain).
- Econo/Turbo mode throttle w/ battery indicator gauge.
- No license or permit required * (check local state laws).
- Assembled in the USA.
WHO LOVES OUR LUNAR ROCKET?
- The scooter enthusiast looking for the top of the line in power, speed, distance, and off-road capability.
- The door-to-door delivery person. The Rocket ensures the pizza gets to the customer while the cheese is still piping hot!
- The hunter. Able to pull large cargo loads long distances- Stealth quietness. Handles any terrain.
- The city commuter. Potholes don’t stand a chance, thanks to the rugged and robust dual suspension and shocks.
- The student. Have steep hills on campus? No worries. The rocket can get you to and from class quickly. Lehigh University campus bring it on!
- The tall and heavy. The rocket is manufacturer tested to handle a whopping 350-pound rider without any struggle or strain.
- The showoff. When it comes to bragging rights, the rocket outperforms all in its class. Make a statement.
* It is the customers’ responsibility to check with their local authority since license laws vary state by state.
** Off-road capability not to be confused with “trail rated” capability. The LS Rocket is best suited for paved surfaces; however, travel on gravel, dirt, and firm sand is possible.
*** Distances and speeds are provided solely as estimates.
Disclaimer: The Lunar Scooter is intended for mature adult riders ages 16 years and older.
- MOTOR: BRUSHLESS 2000 watts 48 volts of raw power.
- BATTERIES: highest quality lithium 48v 50a 20ah lithium battery pack UL listed (underwriters laboratories). NEVER LET THE SCOOTER’S BATTERY FULLY DISCHARGE AND SIT FOR WEEKS OR MONTHS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO STORE IT FOR A WHILE WHILE NOT IN USE MAKE SURE IT IS FULLY CHARGED AND THAT THE BATTERY IS RECHARGED FULLY EVERY MONTH. FAILING TO DO THIS COULD CAUSE LONG-TERM BATTERY DAMAGE. NEVER LEAVE THE CHARGER PLUGGED INTO THE BATTERY FOR MORE TIME THAN NEEDED FOR A FULL CHARGE. ONCE FULLY CHARGED, UNPLUG CHARGER FROM THE OUTLET AND BATTERY.
- BATTERY LIFE: 1400 cycles on average
- CHARGE SYSTEM: 110V Lithium Smart Charger UL Listed (Underwriters Laboratories). 2-color LED status indicator
- CHARGE TIME: From fully dead expect charge times between 4-5 hours- Because this is a state of the art battery you can charge it for a few minutes or hours when needed w/out damage
- CONTROLLER: Hi-Tech 2000watt 40amp Smart Power Control Box
- TOP MAX SPEED: 35-40 mph flat road w/ 180 lb. rider & 45mph max speed downhill ***
- RANGE: Up to 24-30 miles (based on 150lb rider, avg speed & flat road) ***
- THROTTLE: When you twist the throttle the three lights on the handlebars that are illuminated will adjust. Don’t worry if the lights drop down into the red bar when you are on the machine going full speed. This is normal. All that matters is what the three lights on the throttle say when the machine is stopped. Meaning, if the red, yellow, and green lights are on, you have a full battery, if you have just the yellow and red, you have around half the battery, and if it’s on just the red bar, you should charge the machine asap.
- DRIVE: Chain (upgraded to larger size and sprocket size from 1200 lithium model)
- BRAKES: Disc/Caliper (Front & Rear)
- WHEELS: Alum. Mag Rim
- SEAT: Adjustable and removable seat that can be adjusted to any height up and down.
- DECK WIDTH: 11″ inches wide to comfortably accommodate both feet side by side. When we see other machines where you must put one foot in front of the other to ride, we just laugh.
- TIRES: Huge 14″ x 3″ Off/On-road tires (these tires include an inner tube, same style as a bicycle) FILL TIRES TO 35 PSI
- HANDLEBARS: Billet Stem – 20″ Race Bars
- FORKS: Full Suspension Chrome Mono Swing Design (Front & Rear)
- FOLDING: Yes-locking (Once the handles bars lock down into folded position the whole scooter can be picked up from the stem easily)
- DECK: ABS non-slip UPVC
- FRAME: High-tensile Steel & Chrome
- WEIGHT: 75 LBS
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 350 lbs.
- COLOR CHOICES: atomic orange, black Carbon, or interstellar white
- SCOOTER DIMENSIONS: 52 inches long, 16 inches at its widest point, and 45 inches off ground to top of handlebars. From the ground to the top of the standing deck where you place your feet is 14 inches high. When folded it is just a sleek 20 inches off the ground to the horizontal handlebar stem. The machine when folded tire to tire is 57 inches long, and when unfolded is 57 inches long tire to tire.
Made a purchase of my first electric skateboard (Exway Wave) through Electric Ride Co and could not be happier. Guy worked with me and was diligent in making sure things worked out to perfection - even taking care of all logistical things, made it super easy to purchase and get the best value. Anyway, big fan of this company and will be sure to go through them again when getting my next board or related accessories to my current board! Highly recommend!
Purchasing my scooter from Electric Ride Company has been the best online experience I've ever had. I've been speaking with Guy and his customer service skills are top notch. He answers on week days and weekends. Whether it's calls, texts or emails. Can't say enough about Guy and this company. My scooter was received in perfect condition with super fast shipping. I charged it up and took it for a spin and it was super fast with a great range. Such a blast. Definitely a 5 star company.
The title says it all. I don’t normally write reviews but I had to in the case of Guy from Electric Ride Co. Guy was phenomenal in helping me. I’ve ordered the Exway Flex Pro with 90mm street wheel but since they didn’t have that in stock Guy upgraded me to the 100mm Hydro wheel free of charge. Guy informed me when my package was shipped, when it arrived in my country, and when it was delivered. Guy also helped with technical support like how to connect to the ExSkate app and finally was able to get me a free remote protector from Exway. Best customer experience ever. I will be shopping with Electric Ride Co. again. Thank you Guy
The best communication with the seller!
The Exway Atlas 2WD is a great board! It looks really good and is very high quality. It is very powerful, it can even climb steep hills. I'm buying a second one for my girlfriend right away. I warmly recommend!
Very satisfied with the product. Guy (store owner) made sure I was up to date with the status order since the product was back ordered. He called and emailed me to reassure that the product was coming. On top of that, no other competitors stores could compete the low price that Electric Ride Co. had to offer. Would highly recommend buying from here! Thank you
There are simply not enough stars that match the quality of service i received from those guys!First of all, being from Greece was a real struggle to find a trustworthy vendor FOR MONTHS to buy that thing.I stumbled on their page,did a bit of research and decided to give it a go.I wish i found them earlier!They reply super fast and they are there to help you with even the most tiny insignificant thing! (Guy Venter you are the real MVP brother!)
I recently purchased the Nanrobot D6 2.0 from Electric ride and I’m so happy with it. First of all the quality is very good. The scooter is well made and fast and smooth!
Guy at Electric ride has been so helpful both with assisting with my order as well as helpful with questions/concerns after my purchase.
I totally recommend purchasing from Electricrideco.com
5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
I bought an Exway Flex Pro and I'm very happy with the service I got from Electric Ride Co. and the board is amazing! There was a delay from Exway but I was updated on all changes from the original plan by Electric Ride Co. and given the option to cancel at all points. Definitely recommend! 🥳
Very happy about my experience with Electric Ride Co. They are very professional, replying on time to every email I sent, with ample clarification and useful tips. Item arrived in the promised time, intact and in excellent packaging conditions. Thank you guys, I will definitely order my next toy from your shop!
I purchased my Hiboy KS4 Pro from Electric Ride Co. and could not be happier. The quality of the experience and the support from Guy was great. The scooter was delivered exactly as it was described. I would highly recommend working with Electric Ride Co. on your scooter purchases.
I bought a great EV Scooter at a great price from Electric Ride Co.
Thanks to Guy for helping me with the transaction for the Hiboy VE1 Pro.
Great shipping, 5 stars all the way.
I had purchased a CP-3 from another company and got jipped. This company is extremely reliable and honest. I highly recommend 👌. My new Shansu is the best.
Let me first say, that Guy was more than accommodating to make sure that my first online purchase ever went as smooth as possible and kept me in the loop thru the whole process.
Guy is excellent with making one feel at ease. He went far & beyond to provide me with all updates and answered all my questions with prompt responses.
I've named it Scuuter. I am so thrilled with Scuuter. I almost feel like a kid again. I'm so elated that I made this purchase knowing that there's a company out there who have backed all that which they advertise. There aren't words to describe Guy's most excellent customer service. If there was such a rating of 10 stars, Electric Ride Co. and Guy both get a 10 star rating. To all who might be thinking about making a purchase, they're the ones you should buy from.
I am extremely happy with the purchase as well as with the customer service itself, the great approach to the client that this company practices, distinguishes them from the others, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, they will certainly help you! The Wave board works flawlessly, though I'm still learning how to ride :D. So, If there's someone who is still thinking about buying first board or maybe looking for another one to the collection, I strongly recommend Electricrideco!
I love this board, so well made and the hydro wheels are excellent. Plenty of reviews online about flex pro.
More importantly, the purchase experience was even better. Very responsive, they call you back when needed and pretty much go above and beyond compared to others. Dude named Guy in particular was very helpful. I must have bugged him quite a few times but he was always helpful and would return messages in timely manner. I hope I can purchase my next board from here. If they carry it I will.