Returns Tab Bottom
Electric Ride Co. Return Terms
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging.
- Returns may be requested by sending an email to email@example.com with your order number.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- We do not charge restocking fees, but if our supplier does, this fee will be passed on to you. Supplier restocking fees vary from zero to 30% and can be viewed on the product page.
- If the return is for personal reasons, a 5% fee will be charged to cover our administration costs and merchant processing fees.
- If your order has shipped, you will be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
- Original shipping charges included in the purchase price of the product are non-refundable.
- We will refund the product price minus the applicable fees and charges.
- Refunds will be credited to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to be processed once the item is delivered back to us.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in a new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment.
- All cancelled orders are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- This fee covers administration costs and costs from our credit card processing company. Whenever we refund an order, we are not refunded our merchant card processing fees.
- If your order has not been shipped yet, this is the only fee you will incur.
- If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies and more fees will apply like original shipping costs, return shipping costs, and restocking fees if any. We do not charge restocking fees, we only pass them on from our supplier.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All of our products are covered by their manufacturer warranty policies. The warranty information for each product can be found under the "WARRANTY" tab on the product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product.
We do not offer exchanges. If you’d like a different item (different size / color / model, etc.) you will need to cancel or return the initial order and place a new order.
Have a question? Please contact us:
Call: +1 (888) 897 0774