ENGWE Engine Pro
- 750W (1000W Peak) Powerful Motor
- 20 x 4.0 Inch All Terrain Fat Tires
- 3 Step Foldable Frame
- Front & Rear Suspension
- 48V 16Ah Lithium Removable Battery
- Front & Rear Hydraulic Brakes
- Cruise Control
- Color LCD Display
- 8 Speed System
Powerful Hub Motor
The 750W (1000W peak) hub motor offers a top speed of up to 25 mph and 55Nm of torque to power you through any terrain.
Smaller Size & Longer Range
The updated 48V 16Ah removable lithium-ion battery ensures a long life expectancy. The range can be up to 75 miles per charge on pedal-assist mode.
20 x 4.0 ALL TERRAIN FAT TIRES
The full shock absorption fat tires carry you through any terrain with comfort.
The alloy and hydraulic suspension system generates powerful shock absorption. Climb steep city hills or gravel slopes in comfort.
EP-2 Pro Vs Engine Pro
What's In The Box?
- Engine Pro Electric Bike x 1
- 16Ah Battery x 1
- Battery Charger x 1
- Assembly Tools x 1
- Pedals x 2
- English User Manual x 1
- English Display Manual x 1
*Please Note: There are 2 types of displays and they are shipped out randomly.
- RETURN POLICY
- LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
- Hub Motor: 750W (1000W Peak)
- Max Speed: 25 mph (40 km/h)
- Battery: 48V 16Ah
- Range Per Charge: 75 miles
The data is tested in Pedal Assist Mode. Actual range may vary based on the road conditions, riders' weight, etc.
- Charger: 2A
- Pedal Assist: 5 Levels
- Display: KD986 Color LCD
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Foldable Frame
- Tires: 20 x 4.0 Inch Integrated All Terrain Fat Tires
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Net Weight (With Battery): 83 Lbs / 37.8KG
- Max Load Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Freewheel: 13-28 Teeth
- Fork: Magnesium Alloy
- Crank Set: Aluminum Alloy
- Gearing: 8 Speed
- Racks: Intergrated Rear Rack
- Seatpost Clamp: Quick Release
- Saddle: PVC Leather, 260mm x 200mm / 8.66 x 7.87 inches
- Handlebar: 560mm/22inch wide Aluminum Alloy
- Unfolded Length: 68.90 inches / 175 cm
- Folded Length: 40.94 inches / 104 cm
- Handle To Floor (Lowest): 48.43 inches / 123 cm
- Handle To Floor (Top): 51.18inches / 130 cm
- Seat To Floor (Lowest): 33.86 inches / 86 cm
- Seat To Floor (Highest): 42.52 inches / 108 cm
- Pedals To Floor (Lowest): 4.72 inches / 12 cm
- Width of Handlebars: 22.44 inches / 57 cm
- Distance from Handlebar to Seat: 20.28 inches / 51.50 cm
- Seat Length: 10.24 inches / 26 cm
- Seat Width: 7.87 inches / 20 cm
- Length of Rear Storage Rack: 13.50 inches / 34.30 cm
- Width of Rear Storage Rack: 6.89 inches / 17.50 cm
- Battery Size: 16.42 x 2.24 x 27.56 inches / 41.70 x 5.70 x 11.30 cm
- Dimensions of the Box: 56.30 x 11.81 x 27.56 inches (143 x 30 x 27.56 cm)
- Bike Weight: 69.67 lbs / 31.60 kg
- Package Weight: 84.88 lbs / 38.50 kg
We offer Fast & Free Shipping on all products in the contiguous United States and other countries (see brand shipping information below). We ship daily from domestic warehouses via FedEx, UPS, DHL, DPD, TNT and freight. If you are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or outside the United States and have any questions then please Contact Us.
NOTE: Shipping times are an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. You may need to assume a few extra days depending on the current shipping environment. Rest assured that we will do our best to get your package to you ASAP.
Feel free to contact us by phone at +1 (888) 897 0774 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
ENGWE Shipping Info
Order processing time is 1-3 business days.
We offer free shipping to the contiguous United States with FedEx / UPS.
Shipping time: 1-5 business days depending on your location.
Shipping to Canada from US warehouse is available for an additional $300 per e-bike.
Free shipping to the EU from Poland or Italy warehouses for all models aside from P26 and EP-2 Pro (shipping cost is $50 for these two models). There are no customs duties or taxes applicable.
Shipping cost from UK warehouse depends on the model. Please Contact Us and we will provide you with a quote for the best online price.
Electric Ride Co. Shipping Process
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will usually ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information as soon as your order leaves the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery and take photos. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Freight LTL Shipments
- Note: Only applies to certain products such as large scooters.
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday to Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8am - 12pm or 12pm - 4pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time, i.e. 9am, cannot be scheduled. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at Time of Product Delivery
- Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing:
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- We recommend immediate inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify us immediately by sending an e-mail with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
- Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify us immediately by sending an e-mail with photos to email@example.com
Have a question? Please contact us:
Call: +1 (888) 897 0774
Customer service is a top priority for us at Electric Ride Co. and we will do our best to fulfill your expectations at all times.
Electric Ride Co. is an authorized dealer and distributor for all the brands and products sold on this website. All of our products are covered by their manufacturer return/refund policies and warranty policies.
For a majority of our products, our return policy varies between 7 to 30 days depending on the brand of the item you order. Each manufacturer has its own policies and we have to abide by the manufacturer's return and refund policies as we are an authorized dealer for the brands we distribute. Please read the return policy below that applies to this product. Brand return policies should be read in conjunction with the Electric Ride Co. Return Terms below.
ENGWE Return Policy
No returns are allowed after 14 days of receiving the product.
To be eligible for a return
The item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it.
Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. The customer pays to ship both ways.
- Special orders
- Gift cards
- Gifted order
Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from Engwe. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of Engwe a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay the shipping to get the item returned, or, sacrifice the item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
If you are approved, then your refund, exchange or store credit will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days. Returns will only be accepted upon approval.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us at email@example.com.
Electric Ride Co. Return Terms
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging.
- Returns may be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- We do not charge restocking fees, but if our supplier does, this fee will be passed on to you. Supplier restocking fees vary from zero to 30% and can be viewed on the product page.
- If the return is for personal reasons, a 5% fee will be charged to cover our administration costs and merchant processing fees.
- If your order has shipped, you will be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
- Original shipping charges included in the purchase price of the product are non-refundable.
- We will refund the product price minus the applicable fees and charges.
- Refunds will be credited to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to be processed once the item is delivered back to us.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in a new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment.
- All cancelled orders are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- This fee covers administration costs and costs from our credit card processing company. Whenever we refund an order, we are not refunded our merchant card processing fees.
- If your order has not been shipped yet, this is the only fee you will incur.
- If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies and more fees will apply like original shipping costs, return shipping costs, and restocking fees if any. We do not charge restocking fees, we only pass them on from our supplier.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All of our products are covered by their manufacturer warranty policies. The warranty information for each product can be found under the "WARRANTY" tab on the product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product.
We do not offer exchanges. If you’d like a different item (different size / color / model, etc.) you will need to cancel or return the initial order and place a new order.
Have a question? Please contact us:
Call: +1 (888) 897 0774
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. Most of our suppliers have a minimum advertised price policy which dealers have to follow. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date then please let us know. As long as the dealer is not breaking the minimum advertised price policy, we will refund the price difference to your original payment method.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website or on our competitors’ website along with your order number within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting our Price Match Policy.
- Black Friday promotions and promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors’ website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e. eBay, Overstock, etc.).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Policy includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please Contact Us.
The following brands are excluded from the Price Match Policy:
Electric Ride Co. is an authorized dealer and distributor for all the brands and products sold on this website. All of our products are covered by their manufacturer warranty policies.
If you have any issues with your product, please call us at +1 (888) 897 0774 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer.
ENGWE Warranty Policy
Every Engwe eBike is covered under our manufacturer's one-year all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. If you purchased a bike and had it then shipped to another country, parts will only be sent to the country in which the bike was originally sent. Engwe bikes warrants this product, including all individual components against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
Engwe Limited 1-Year Warranty
Engwe’s bicycle components including frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors and hardware are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for a 1 year period from the date of original purchase. Wear and tear is not covered under warranty. Engwe’s lithium-ion batteries are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and/ or workmanship for a 1 year period from the date of original purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuses, normal wear or water damage.
What Will We Do To Correct Problems With Your Bike?
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error we will issue a replacement part. We will assist you in replacing any defective part. We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping. We will provide the owner with a replacement product if the product can not be repaired after a reasonable number of tries as determined by Engwe.
What Will We Not Do?
Engwe will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged part. We will not offer a warranty service to second owners. We will not replace any part damaged by the user. We will not pay for any third party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix. We will not pay for return shipping on any damaged or defective product or component. Engwe will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
Terms of Warranty
This warranty only applies to the original owner of an Engwe bicycle. This warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of defective parts at the sole discretion of Engwe. This warranty does not cover any damage or defects resulting from failure to follow instructions in the owner’s manual, acts of god, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, wear and tear, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance. Only in extreme cases will an entire replacement bike be issued, in these cases the original bike may have to ship to the Engwe facility for inspection/repairs before a new bike is sent out. If repairs can be made, a new bike will not always be sent. This warranty does not include consumables or normal wear and tear parts (tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, spokes). Engwe will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts. Shipping damage must be reported to Engwe within a reasonable amount of time after shipment arrival. In no event shall Engwe be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, or product liability in connection with their products.
All claims to this warranty must be made through Engwe. Proof of purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact our Technical Support team at email@example.com as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Engwe within one year of initial purchase. Warranty claims may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Damage Claims
IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive. We will not accept freight damage claims later than 14 days from receipt of the product. Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign-off on the shipment. Take pictures of any damage that is found, and date the images when possible. Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete. Report damage claims within 14 days of delivery to email@example.com.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If for any reason a credit card chargeback of any amount is an issue on an order and the customer is still in possession of the product(s) within said order, the warranty will be paused until the chargeback is resolved.
Why Buy From Us?
- We are an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we sell.
- We offer Fast and Free Shipping to the contiguous U.S. and more.
- Low Price Guarantee - we'll match or beat any authorized dealer's price.
- We offer Financing options with Klarna & Shop Pay at checkout.
- No Sales Tax or any hidden costs.
- We strive to offer the Best Customer Service in the industry.
- Guaranteed Secure Checkout – we value your privacy.
What Our Customers Say
I bought my husband’s Nanrobot D6+ from Electric Ride Co, and I’m delighted with my purchase. GUY who assisted me was accommodating, superior customer service and quick to respond to answer all of my questions! Smoothest transaction I have ever had! He even did a price match for me. They also offer fast, Free shipping plus a bonus scooter bag. I will definitely recommend electric ride co and Guy to my friends and family who are in the market for a scooter.
I’ve had quite a few boards over the years, but I have to say the flex pro is probably the best board I’ve found for the for the price.. The build quality is unbelievable.. Also, the power of the board is unbelievable on uphill slopes… also, the hydro wheels are the best wheels for city Streets 100%
Great prices, lightning fast shipping, great customer service. Why would I purchase anywhere else? Five stars all the way.
Just bought my first e-skateboard. Exway Atlas Pro. Electric Ride Co got me set up like pros!!! Stoked!!!
I bought this for my husband, and he rides it around town to run errands all the time. He is very satisfied with the color, the design, speed, and all the lights. Overall, he said this was the best choice for him.
The electric bikes small enough to take it everywhere, I love it am always on it!.
This is my 2nd dyu bike, I had the dyu ds2 +2 vip before but this ones even smaller and has same 10 ah battery.
The bikes awesome and no custom charges shipping to uk
Guy from Electric Ride Co. helped me with my first ebike order and recommended changing it to the Himiway Escape Pro. I received it after 5-6 days and was riding around Aggieland the same day. Excellent communication and no hassle transaction. Great customer service! Thank you, Guy!
Got my Atlas Carbon 4WD about 4 days ago. From the first moment opening the box I knew this was something special and it sure is. Wow, I love it! Great distance and the nicest ride. I'm still playing with settings and dialing her in. The power band on these motors is just kick ass! Super fast and just an all round great ride. All my friends love it and it's well worth the money.
Exway, please wait at least a year before you top this model. Guy, your service was friendly and spot on. Thank you! Will keep my eyes out for your next Atlas 4x4 model.
This is a great and fun small board. The swappable battery makes range limitations disappear with a quick swap. As far as customer support I haven't seen a company keep in touch as much as Electric Ride Co., I loved the service and help. If you want a great short board look no longer.
SoverSky T7.2 trike is awesome. I have been riding almost every day since it was delivered. Assembly was easy and the trike performance is as described. Customer service from Electric Ride Company is excellent. Thank you
Electric Ride Company offered the best deal at the time for the Atlas 2WD. It is a powerful EV. I live in the mountains of North Georgia. The back roads have considerable inclines and are curvy. The performance of this thing is impressive. It does have gradient limitations but I am very impressed with what it is capable of. My next upgrade is to order the 66T wheel pulley from Exway. Also, I purchased a 13T drive pulley. This is to improve the overall torque of the 6-inch All Terrain Tires in the hopes of enhancing the experience on hilly roads.
Customer support has been really good too. I have asked several questions and received concise, informative replies in a timely manner.
Exway Flex is a great board for commuting and totally worth its value. It has enough range for daily rides and has a very customizable controller. The trucks make the ride smooth and the board goes over speed bumps comfortably. I would definitely recommend this board.
This was my first electric skateboard and I honestly cannot remember having this much fun! The design on the grip tape just adds another fun detail I really enjoyed :) Thank you again for the amazing board, communication and customer service!
Before placing an order for this scooter I had done my research and knew it's the best scooter in the market for what it offers. Electric ride Co. offers the best price possible in the market and I was thrilled to have all of my queries avswered in a timely manner. The owner of Electric ride Co. Is extremely well informed and went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase.
I received my scooter two weeks ago. It was shipped just one business day after I placed the order and reached me after a transit time of only 5 business days. It was very well packaged and secured with enough styrofoam. I assembled the scooter which only took 20 minutes and have been riding it since then. The scooter is extremely efficient and is very very sturdy. I am amazed at the top notch quality this product offers and the unmatched customer service Guy offered me.
I would give this product and the service an A+
I will highly recommend this website and its products after experiencing the kind of service I have experienced so far. If you're in the market for an electric ride whether for commuting or for fun and want it delivered fast and at the best possible price, Guy is your guy for it 😉
Thank you Electric Ride Co. It was great doing business with you.
I really love this bike. It meets all my requirements including portability, which was the top priority for me to pick an e-bike. I'm able to put my D11 in the front seat of my convertible car. I don't need much power and range. All I need is to load my bike in my car to get to bike routes and ride my bike for fun as well as exercise.
Here is why I give this bike a grade A. There's a steep hill in my neighborhood and I couldn't make it up with my Brompton folding bike, which is why I wanted buy a new bike. Using PAS 2 on my Fiido D11, it was very easy to get to the top of the hill maintaining 10 km/h. I didn’t even have to use PAS 3. I've seen so many folks on YouTube having a hard time riding up hills with the D11 and I don't know why.
I highly recommend this bike and received great customer service from Electric Ride Co.