Lunar Scooters 2022 Lunar Rocket 48V 2000W Electric Scooter
MAXIMUM SPEED, ACCELERATION, OFF-ROAD CAPABILITY
Lunar Scooters is excited to announce the all-new 2022 Lunar Rocket™ 2000 (Brushless Lithium Electric Scooter). This is one of the world's fastest stand up / sit down electric scooter in its class. Speeds up to 35-40 MPH ***, 24-30 miles per charge, and 3x the torque of our 1200 watt lithium and 4x the torque of our lead-acid battery models, which will take heavier riders up most hills with ease. We put 14″ knobby tires on this beast, dual suspension, dual front and rear disc brakes, which separates this scooter from any other scooter in its class. We added aluminum to the frame making this scooter a lightweight 75 LBS. This is the Lunar Rocket and it’s time to take off!
- One of the world's most powerful & fastest standup/sitdown electric scooter in its class!
- Most Powerful 2000 Watt BRUSHLESS 48v Electric Motor.
- 48v 50a 20ah Lithium Battery. Rides full speed 90% of the charge.
- 4x the torque, hill climb power & take-off speed of 1000 watt series.
- Pulls 250 LB riders up most steep hills with ease. (can carry a 400lb+ rider).
- 22 pounds lighter than other models, weighs only 75 lbs.
- Speeds up to 35-40 mph *** (based on riders weight and terrain, 45 mph max downhill).*
- Upgraded knobby 14″ tires & aluminum rims.
- A folding frame that locks in place under 2 seconds.
- Lithium fast charger, only 4-5 hours to charge a dead battery.
- 24-30 miles per charge *** (based on riders weight and terrain).
- Econo/Turbo mode throttle w/ battery indicator gauge.
- No license or permit required * (check local state laws).
- Assembled in the USA.
WHO LOVES OUR LUNAR ROCKET?
- The scooter enthusiast looking for the top of the line in power, speed, distance, and off-road capability.
- The door-to-door delivery person. The Rocket ensures the pizza gets to the customer while the cheese is still piping hot!
- The hunter. Able to pull large cargo loads long distances- Stealth quietness. Handles any terrain.
- The city commuter. Potholes don’t stand a chance, thanks to the rugged and robust dual suspension and shocks.
- The student. Have steep hills on campus? No worries. The rocket can get you to and from class quickly. Lehigh University campus bring it on!
- The tall and heavy. The rocket is manufacturer tested to handle a whopping 350-pound rider without any struggle or strain.
- The showoff. When it comes to bragging rights, the rocket outperforms all in its class. Make a statement.
- High-performance lithium battery pack 48v 50a 20ah
- Lithium quick charger
- Bigger chrome front & rear forks
- Chrome front mono-swing shock
- Rear dual shocks (for super-smooth rides and bump forgiveness)
- Big, wide, and super padded comfortable seat (Removable and adjustable in infinite height increments to fit very short and very tall riders)
- Stainless steel bolts w/ nylon lock nuts
- High-quality front & rear disc brakes (same high-quality construction used on the most expensive performance bicycles on the market)
- Key start ignition. This is a safety feature that helps protect your investment.
- Huge knobby road 14″ Tires with upgraded aluminum rims. These are the largest wheels on any model ever sold! (fill the tires to 40 PSI- look at our accessories section for upgrading your tire valve extensions)
- Uses hi-tech 2000watt 35/40a 48v smart controller box
- Improved fuse housing & battery cable gauge (safest in the industry)
- The extended frame gives the rocket a competitive edge against all other models on the market. (5″ longer and 3″ taller than 1000w scooters)
- Improved chrome kickstand w/built-in shock absorber
- Econo/Turbo mode button (with the push of button cut the power to the battery in half to preserve distance)
- Free external charging adapter included so you can either charge through the side of the machine or take the battery out and charge separately.
* It is the customers’ responsibility to check with their local authority since license laws vary state by state.
** Off-road capability not to be confused with “trail rated” capability. The LS Rocket is best suited for paved surfaces; however, travel on gravel, dirt, and firm sand is possible.
*** Distances and speeds are provided solely as estimates.
Disclaimer: The Lunar Scooter is intended for mature adult riders ages 16 years and older.
- RETURN POLICY
- LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
- MOTOR: BRUSHLESS 2000 watts 48 volts of raw power. (One of the fastest electric scooters ever made. Rated at 5800 RPMs).
- BATTERIES: highest quality lithium 48v 50a 20ah lithium battery pack UL listed (underwriters laboratories). NEVER LET THE SCOOTER’S BATTERY FULLY DISCHARGE AND SIT FOR WEEKS OR MONTHS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO STORE IT FOR A WHILE WHILE NOT IN USE MAKE SURE IT IS FULLY CHARGED AND THAT THE BATTERY IS RECHARGED FULLY EVERY MONTH. FAILING TO DO THIS COULD CAUSE LONG-TERM BATTERY DAMAGE. NEVER LEAVE THE CHARGER PLUGGED INTO THE BATTERY FOR MORE TIME THAN NEEDED FOR A FULL CHARGE. ONCE FULLY CHARGED, UNPLUG CHARGER FROM THE OUTLET AND BATTERY.
- BATTERY LIFE: 1400 cycles on average
- CHARGE SYSTEM: 110V Lithium Smart Charger UL Listed (Underwriters Laboratories). 2-color LED status indicator
- CHARGE TIME: From fully dead expect charge times between 4-5 hours- Because this is a state of the art battery you can charge it for a few minutes or hours when needed w/out damage
- CONTROLLER: Hi-Tech 2000watt 40amp Smart Power Control Box
- TOP MAX SPEED: 35-40 mph flat road w/ 180 lb. rider & 45mph max speed downhill ***
- RANGE: Up to 24-30 miles (based on 150lb rider, avg speed & flat road) ***
- THROTTLE: When you twist the throttle the three lights on the handlebars that are illuminated will adjust. Don’t worry if the lights drop down into the red bar when you are on the machine going full speed. This is normal. All that matters is what the three lights on the throttle say when the machine is stopped. Meaning, if the red, yellow, and green lights are on, you have a full battery, if you have just the yellow and red, you have around half the battery, and if it’s on just the red bar, you should charge the machine asap.
- DRIVE: Chain (upgraded to larger size and sprocket size from 1200 lithium model)
- BRAKES: Disc/Caliper (Front & Rear)
- WHEELS: Alum. Mag Rim
- SEAT: Adjustable and removable seat that can be adjusted to any height up and down.
- DECK WIDTH: 11″ inches wide to comfortably accommodate both feet side by side. When we see other machines where you must put one foot in front of the other to ride, we just laugh.
- TIRES: Huge 14″ x 3″ Off/On-road tires (these tires include an inner tube, same style as a bicycle) FILL TIRES TO 35 PSI
- HANDLEBARS: Billet Stem – 20″ Race Bars
- FORKS: Full Suspension Chrome Mono Swing Design (Front & Rear)
- FOLDING: Yes-locking (Once the handles bars lock down into folded position the whole scooter can be picked up from the stem easily)
- DECK: ABS non-slip UPVC
- FRAME: High-tensile Steel & Chrome
- WEIGHT: 75 LBS
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 350 lbs.
- COLOR CHOICES: atomic orange, black Carbon, or interstellar white
- SCOOTER DIMENSIONS: 52 inches long, 16 inches at its widest point, and 45 inches off ground to top of handlebars. From the ground to the top of the standing deck where you place your feet is 14 inches high. When folded it is just a sleek 20 inches off the ground to the horizontal handlebar stem. The machine when folded tire to tire is 57 inches long, and when unfolded is 57 inches long tire to tire.
We offer Fast & Free Shipping on all products in the contiguous United States and other countries (see brand shipping information below). We ship daily from domestic warehouses via FedEx, UPS, DHL, DPD, TNT and freight. If you are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or outside the United States and have any questions then please Contact Us.
NOTE: Shipping times are an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. You may need to assume a few extra days depending on the current shipping environment. Rest assured that we will do our best to get your package to you ASAP.
Feel free to contact us by phone at +1 (888) 897 0774 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Lunar Scooters Shipping Info
Free shipping in the contiguous United States with UPS.
Once your order is placed, scooters and accessories typically take 3–7 business days to be delivered.
Electric Ride Co. Shipping Process
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will usually ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information as soon as your order leaves the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery and take photos. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
FREIGHT LTL SHIPMENTS
- Only applies to certain products such as large scooters.
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday to Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8am - 12pm or 12pm - 4pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time, i.e. 9am, cannot be scheduled. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at Time of Product Delivery
- Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing:
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- We recommend immediate inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify us immediately by sending an e-mail with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
- Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed product:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify us immediately by sending an e-mail with photos to email@example.com
Have a question? Please contact us:
Call: +1 (888) 897 0774
Customer service is a top priority for us at Electric Ride Co. and we will do our best to fulfill your expectations at all times.
Electric Ride Co. is an authorized dealer and distributor for all the brands and products sold on this website. All of our products are covered by their manufacturer return/refund policies and warranty policies.
For a majority of our products, our return policy varies between 7 to 30 days depending on the brand of the item you order. Each manufacturer has its own policies and we have to abide by the manufacturer's return and refund policies as we are an authorized dealer for the brands we distribute. Please read the return policy below that applies to this product. Brand return policies should be read in conjunction with the Electric Ride Co. Return Terms below.
LUNAR SCOOTERS RETURN POLICY
Lunar Scooters offers a FULL 30-day bumper-to-bumper part warranty on the whole scooter. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. If you have questions about our warranty, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. USED/RIDDEN SCOOTERS CANNOT BE RETURNED. SCOOTERS CAN ONLY BE RETURNED WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE YOU RECEIVE THE SCOOTER, AND IT MUST BE IN BRAND NEW CONDITION AND AUTHORIZED BEFORE BEING RETURNED. THERE IS A 15% RESTOCKING FEE ON ALL RETURNED ITEMS. USED/RIDDEN SCOOTERS CANNOT BE RETURNED. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING COSTS. We will, however, during the 30-day warranty period, provide you with free replacement parts and free shipping. Any labor required to make warranty repairs is the purchaser’s responsibility and is not covered by Lunar Scooters. Lunar Scooters will not be responsible for shipping charges on received or refused packages, part returns, or scooter returns. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted. Insured shipping and handling fees are FREE to anywhere in the continental USA. If you live outside the USA, email us for a shipping quote. WE INSPECT THE SCOOTER BEFORE PACKAGING AND THE LUNAR SCOOTER SHIPS IN A VERY THICK PACKAGE THAT IS SURROUNDED BY A STYROFOAM MOLDED SHELL INSIDE THE THICK BOX. THIS HELPS PROTECT THE LUNAR SCOOTER DURING THE SHIPPING PROCESS AND IS ALL DONE FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE.
REFUNDS/PROCESSING FEE’S: If Lunar scooters has not sent out any physical product and an online refund is requested to cancel an order that has been processed, it is the buyer’s responsibility to cover all credit card/merchant services processing fees. For instance, a transaction purchase of $1,499 has a credit card processing fee of $43.77. The final amount refunded to the buyer would be $1,455.23 after the 43.77 credit card processing fee has been deducted. Lunar Scooters LLC. make no profits or gains from refunded orders.
Lunar Scooter products (electric/gas motorized scooters) are designed for recreational and/or for personal transportation of a single rider with proper safety equipment. It is not suitable for handicapped persons or persons with limited mental or physical capacities. The product is to be used only on safe, dry, smoothly paved or hard-packed surfaces, in accordance with local regulations. Please remember to always wear a helmet!
There are inherent dangers to using motorized scooters. Purchaser shall use products at their own risk, Lunar Scooters will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss or damage or injury due to the direct or indirect use, misuse or abuse of any product purchased from Lunar Scooters, including any malfunction.
Although there are no uniform legal age restrictions for the use of motorized scooters, we recommend that only individuals of legal age use any of the scooters sold by Lunar Scooters. Children may use products under adult supervision and under the guardian’s own discretion. Check with your local authorities for area-specific rules and regulations. The adult guardian assumes all responsibilities associated with the use of these products by minors. Customers understand that the use of these products can cause injury or death. To prevent it, we strongly recommend the use of the safety equipment such as helmet and knee pads. The user holds seller and his agents harmless from any liability. Purchaser obtains his/her own insurance. Seller assumes no suitability of any of these products as to size, age and other factors largely depend on personal discretion.
Products are not regulated by the U.S. Department of Transportation as motor vehicles, therefore, they do not necessarily comply with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. It is the customers’ responsibility to check with their local authority since the law varies state by state.
The User releases Lunar Scooters, its officers, agents, sponsors and employees from claims, demands and damages (both actual and consequential), of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with items purchased.
Limitation of liability:
In no event shall Lunar Scooters or its suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with items purchased from us or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). Our liability, and the liability of our suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the User’s cost of qualifying products purchased at the time of entering into the agreement. Qualifying products as acceptable for return as outlined in the return policy.
Disclaimer of warranty:
Product information is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk as to the performance of or arising out of the use of products purchased is borne by the User. Lunar Scooters makes no warranty regarding the accuracy of information about products. All product information is provided by a third party and is said to be true to the best of our knowledge. All product information available to us is made available to the user.
User hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Lunar Scooters, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, for any loss or damages awarded by a court of competent jurisdiction resulting from any claim, action, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to products purchased on this website, or the violation of the agreement by the User. Any over the phone and or email support given will also indemnify and hold harmless Lunar Scooters, its officers, directors, employees and agents.
You must inspect all equipment before using it and to take full responsibility for assuring that the equipment is in good working order and safe to use. You further understand that you are responsible for damage to equipment. Purchaser understands the nature of motor scooter riding and motorcycle related activities and acknowledges that Purchaser is qualified to operate said motor scooter, and is in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. Purchaser agrees to assume all risks when allowing others to operate Purchaser scooter. If purchaser is not familiar with the nature of motor scooter riding, purchaser should seek professional training before operating a scooter.
Warning! Scooter riding activities involve the risk and danger of serious bodily injury including, but not limited to, disability, paralysis, dismemberment, and death. These inherent risks and dangers may be caused by purchasers own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others, participating or not participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of others. There may be additional risks, including social and economic loss, either known or unknown to purchaser, not readily foreseeable, and purchaser fully accepts and assumes responsibility for all such risks, losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of purchasers participation in scooter riding activity.
Operation, Registration, and License:
Purchaser is responsible for registering and operating the motor scooter in accordance with local and state laws and ordinances. Seller makes no representations that the motor scooter is legal for operation in your City and State.
Customers have read and understood the use of these products before purchasing.
This shall not act a waiver of any implied warranties which customers retain, as provided by law.
When purchasing from or submitting an order to Lunar Scooters, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our disclaimer, and agree to these as the terms of sale.
Lithium and Lead Acid Battery Care:
Never leave your charger plugged into the wall or scooter longer than suggested charge time outlined in manual. It could burn out the charger or damage the battery if the charger doesn’t cut off & turn to a green light, ALWAYS LEAVE LITHIUM BATTERY IN THE CASE WHEN CHARGING & NEVER LET THE BARE LITHIUM BATTERY or THE CHARGER SIT ON METAL WHILE CHARGING & KEEP CHARGER AT LEAST 12” AWAY FROM THE BATTERY WHEN CHARGING. ALSO, RECOMMEND NEVER CHARGING A LITHIUM BATTERY INSIDE YOUR HOUSE & THE BEST PLACE IS TO CHARGE OUTSIDE & NOT NEAR ANYTHING THAT IS FLAMMABLE. YOU DON’T WANT TO RISK FORGETTING ABOUT YOUR CHARGER BEING CONNECTED TO THE BATTERY FOR LONGER THEN SUGGESTED, WHICH GIVES YOU A VERY SMALL CHANCE IT COULD OVERCHARGE AND CATCH ON FIRE LIKE ANY LITHIUM BATTERY.
Arbitration / Dispute Resolution
For any and all Claims, you and we hereby agree to binding individual arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), and agree not to sue in court in front of a judge or jury. Any arbitration brought hereunder will be heard by a single arbitrator under the AAA’s then-current Rules for Commercial Arbitration. The parties shall select a mutually acceptable arbitrator who is experienced in contract law; however, if the parties cannot promptly agree on an arbitrator, then the arbitrator shall be selected by the AAA. The cost of the arbitrator will, initially, be split between the parties; however, the party prevailing in the action shall be entitled to receive an award of the reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs that such party incurred in the arbitration. Including those fees incurred in any subsequent enforcement or appellate proceedings.
Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceeding where someone acts in a representative capacity, shall not be permitted under this Agreement, and you hereby expressly waive your right to bring or participate in, any such action.
You agree that any Claim must be brought by you within one (1) year following the date on which the Claim first accrued (and not on the date of discovery of the claim), otherwise you waive permanently your right to bring the applicable Claim. The venue for any arbitration brought hereunder, including any other proceeding brought to challenge or determine the proper venue hereunder, shall exist solely and exclusively in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania law shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement.
Electric Ride Co. Return Terms
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging.
- Returns may be requested by sending an email to email@example.com with your order number.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- We do not charge restocking fees, but if our supplier does, this fee will be passed on to you. Supplier restocking fees vary from zero to 30% and can be viewed on the product page.
- If the return is for personal reasons, a 5% fee will be charged to cover our administration costs and merchant processing fees.
- If your order has shipped, you will be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
- Original shipping charges included in the purchase price of the product are non-refundable.
- We will refund the product price minus the applicable fees and charges.
- Refunds will be credited to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to be processed once the item is delivered back to us.
- It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in a new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment.
- All cancelled orders are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- This fee covers administration costs and costs from our credit card processing company. Whenever we refund an order, we are not refunded our merchant card processing fees.
- If your order has not been shipped yet, this is the only fee you will incur.
- If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure applies and more fees will apply like original shipping costs, return shipping costs, and restocking fees if any. We do not charge restocking fees, we only pass them on from our supplier.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All of our products are covered by their manufacturer warranty policies. The warranty information for each product can be found under the "WARRANTY" tab on the product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product.
We do not offer exchanges. If you’d like a different item (different size / color / model, etc.) you will need to cancel or return the initial order and place a new order.
Have a question? Please contact us:
Call: +1 (888) 897 0774
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. Most of our suppliers have a minimum advertised price policy which dealers have to follow. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date then please let us know. As long as the dealer is not breaking the minimum advertised price policy, we will refund the price difference to your original payment method.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website or on our competitors’ website along with your order number within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our Price Match Policy has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting our Price Match Policy.
- Black Friday promotions and promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors’ website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e. eBay, Overstock, etc.).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Policy includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please Contact Us.
The following brands are excluded from the Price Match Policy:
Electric Ride Co. is an authorized dealer and distributor for all the brands and products sold on this website. All of our products are covered by their manufacturer warranty policies.
If you have any issues with your product, please call us at +1 (888) 897 0774 or e-mail email@example.com and we will assist you with filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer.
Lunar Scooters Warranty Policy
Lunar Scooters offers a FULL 30-day bumper-to-bumper part warranty on the whole scooter. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event.
During the 30-day warranty period, we will provide you with free replacement parts and free shipping. Any labor required to make warranty repairs is the purchaser’s responsibility and is not covered by Lunar Scooters.
Why Buy From Us?
- We are an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we sell.
- We offer Fast and Free Shipping to the contiguous U.S. and more.
- Low Price Guarantee - we'll match or beat any authorized dealer's price.
- We offer Financing options with Klarna & Shop Pay at checkout.
- No Sales Tax or any hidden costs.
- We strive to offer the Best Customer Service in the industry.
- Guaranteed Secure Checkout – we value your privacy.
What Our Customers Say
I bought my husband’s Nanrobot D6+ from Electric Ride Co, and I’m delighted with my purchase. GUY who assisted me was accommodating, superior customer service and quick to respond to answer all of my questions! Smoothest transaction I have ever had! He even did a price match for me. They also offer fast, Free shipping plus a bonus scooter bag. I will definitely recommend electric ride co and Guy to my friends and family who are in the market for a scooter.
I’ve had quite a few boards over the years, but I have to say the flex pro is probably the best board I’ve found for the for the price.. The build quality is unbelievable.. Also, the power of the board is unbelievable on uphill slopes… also, the hydro wheels are the best wheels for city Streets 100%
Great prices, lightning fast shipping, great customer service. Why would I purchase anywhere else? Five stars all the way.
Just bought my first e-skateboard. Exway Atlas Pro. Electric Ride Co got me set up like pros!!! Stoked!!!
I bought this for my husband, and he rides it around town to run errands all the time. He is very satisfied with the color, the design, speed, and all the lights. Overall, he said this was the best choice for him.
The electric bikes small enough to take it everywhere, I love it am always on it!.
This is my 2nd dyu bike, I had the dyu ds2 +2 vip before but this ones even smaller and has same 10 ah battery.
The bikes awesome and no custom charges shipping to uk
Guy from Electric Ride Co. helped me with my first ebike order and recommended changing it to the Himiway Escape Pro. I received it after 5-6 days and was riding around Aggieland the same day. Excellent communication and no hassle transaction. Great customer service! Thank you, Guy!
Got my Atlas Carbon 4WD about 4 days ago. From the first moment opening the box I knew this was something special and it sure is. Wow, I love it! Great distance and the nicest ride. I'm still playing with settings and dialing her in. The power band on these motors is just kick ass! Super fast and just an all round great ride. All my friends love it and it's well worth the money.
Exway, please wait at least a year before you top this model. Guy, your service was friendly and spot on. Thank you! Will keep my eyes out for your next Atlas 4x4 model.
This is a great and fun small board. The swappable battery makes range limitations disappear with a quick swap. As far as customer support I haven't seen a company keep in touch as much as Electric Ride Co., I loved the service and help. If you want a great short board look no longer.
SoverSky T7.2 trike is awesome. I have been riding almost every day since it was delivered. Assembly was easy and the trike performance is as described. Customer service from Electric Ride Company is excellent. Thank you
Electric Ride Company offered the best deal at the time for the Atlas 2WD. It is a powerful EV. I live in the mountains of North Georgia. The back roads have considerable inclines and are curvy. The performance of this thing is impressive. It does have gradient limitations but I am very impressed with what it is capable of. My next upgrade is to order the 66T wheel pulley from Exway. Also, I purchased a 13T drive pulley. This is to improve the overall torque of the 6-inch All Terrain Tires in the hopes of enhancing the experience on hilly roads.
Customer support has been really good too. I have asked several questions and received concise, informative replies in a timely manner.
Exway Flex is a great board for commuting and totally worth its value. It has enough range for daily rides and has a very customizable controller. The trucks make the ride smooth and the board goes over speed bumps comfortably. I would definitely recommend this board.
This was my first electric skateboard and I honestly cannot remember having this much fun! The design on the grip tape just adds another fun detail I really enjoyed :) Thank you again for the amazing board, communication and customer service!
Before placing an order for this scooter I had done my research and knew it's the best scooter in the market for what it offers. Electric ride Co. offers the best price possible in the market and I was thrilled to have all of my queries avswered in a timely manner. The owner of Electric ride Co. Is extremely well informed and went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase.
I received my scooter two weeks ago. It was shipped just one business day after I placed the order and reached me after a transit time of only 5 business days. It was very well packaged and secured with enough styrofoam. I assembled the scooter which only took 20 minutes and have been riding it since then. The scooter is extremely efficient and is very very sturdy. I am amazed at the top notch quality this product offers and the unmatched customer service Guy offered me.
I would give this product and the service an A+
I will highly recommend this website and its products after experiencing the kind of service I have experienced so far. If you're in the market for an electric ride whether for commuting or for fun and want it delivered fast and at the best possible price, Guy is your guy for it 😉
Thank you Electric Ride Co. It was great doing business with you.
I really love this bike. It meets all my requirements including portability, which was the top priority for me to pick an e-bike. I'm able to put my D11 in the front seat of my convertible car. I don't need much power and range. All I need is to load my bike in my car to get to bike routes and ride my bike for fun as well as exercise.
Here is why I give this bike a grade A. There's a steep hill in my neighborhood and I couldn't make it up with my Brompton folding bike, which is why I wanted buy a new bike. Using PAS 2 on my Fiido D11, it was very easy to get to the top of the hill maintaining 10 km/h. I didn’t even have to use PAS 3. I've seen so many folks on YouTube having a hard time riding up hills with the D11 and I don't know why.
I highly recommend this bike and received great customer service from Electric Ride Co.